Nuffnanger :-)

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Renal Life.........

2day I campus toured a group of 15 years old secondary students. I asked them what they want to be in the future. All of them have different ambition. Some want to become lawyer, some architect, some engineer, lol, all not related to IMU except there is one who wants to be Psychologist. So, I just bring them around to visit several important places-Library, Medical Museum, CSU, Dental Health Clinic and Student Lounge. Haha, and I earned Rm10! Easy money right? Today there are 3 lectures in the row, first 2 lecture by Dr. Christine (CSU teacher). Tell you, her voice really annoying, and you can never sleep in her lecture, you want to know why? Coz when you are sleepin g halfway, suddenly her voice volume will increase twice/thrice or even more spontaneously/suddenly and made you awake, haha! Wth, can't really focus today, don't know why? Maybe sick of her voice. Third lecture by Prof Hla yee Yee, hmm...can't really focus too! Sorry had affected the people beside me...Sien sien....

P/s: I wish I have the multi-tasking skills, proper management of everything!!! Now, everything is just in mess......

No comments: