Nuffnanger :-)

Friday, November 6, 2009

My Birthday for 2009 (Part I)

My Birthday is 2day!!!! 6 November!!! It's actually a ideal birthday day for a lot of people. Throughout my life, I have met so many people who are born on the same day as me-6 Nov. Firstly, my primary classmate, also my secondary classmate-Lee Juin. Then I went for National Service. There are few people whose birthday on 6 Nov too. After that A-level in my class PM15, there is one girl call Akriti has same birthday as me. Then in IMU, there are 2 more other friends who have same birthday as me-Timothy and Kelvin,lol! And November is really a birthday month. There are so many November babies, if you don't believe you can look at the picture at the bottom..Happy Birthday to all November babies!!!!!!!!!!!






On the birthday eve, I received a birthday card from my junior group 8-Infinity!!! Hehe, it is so nice of them to give me a card.





 

I was surprised to receive their card one day earlier and they even sang happy birthday song for me at cafe, lol. Anyway, they were not mistaken my birthday date, but because they are not coming for school the next day because there is only BS class, which is not that important(Actually will be tested in exam but can do independent learning)!



Then at night, we went to Tenji Japanese Buffet Restaurant, at mount Kiara to have supper.There are about 25++ of us,wow, bigger group compared to the batch trip,lol.




It's is actually a combined birthday for 7 person- Leon (9 Nov), Thomas( 2 Nov), Mei Han (13 Nov), Me (6 Nov), Timothy (6 Nov), Kelvin (6 Nov) & Gaik Si (1 Nov). So many November babies right??? Haha.


Back (From Left): Timothy, Kelvin, Thomas
Front (From Left): Leon, Ickes, Mei han, Gaik Si



The food of Tenji is not bad, but I think it can be improved in term of varieties and maybe quality. There are unlimited Hargen Dartz and Baskin Robin too, hehe. But I think that the Hagen Dartz there is not as nice as the original one that we bought from the shop. This one is more diluted and melt quite easily. Hmm...but not bad la.

Food & Desserts: haha, actually we took quite a lot but didn't take down photos...



 




Drank Sky Blue Cocktail, Carlsberg beer and white wine....hehe. face turned a bit red. And was forced to drink a bit of mixed alcohol by them, sweat!





Blue: Sky Blue Cocktail
Red: Red Wine



Lol, Liaw Khai & King Hung the man on that day, see how much glasses of wine they have drank!


This year my birthday is before exam (Usually is after exam), haih...sad. Haha, still need to study for the upcoming Summative, bleh...

2 comments:

rebecca yeo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BOY!

Ickes said...

Thanks, Rebecca... Haha, didn't know u will visit my blog...