Nuffnanger :-)

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happiness

Just read an entry about happiness from Timothy's blog just now, it inspired me to write an entry about this too.
Happiness is a level of pleasure you achieved after you got what you want and are contented of what you have.
Human is an emotional animal, unsatisfying yet sometimes non-appreciable creature. We always have emotion swing of our daily life, not to mention because of big crisis we faced, but just a small little things that we met, we will feel depressed and upset the whole day. We will always think if we have done something earlier or at least did something to it, then everything will turn out to be different and maybe we will feel very happy of the outcome.Or rather if we get what others have but we don't have, we will feel that we are equally successful and be happy with what we got. We are never satisfied with what we have now. We always think harder that why is everything will go the way that we don't want it to be and keep on complaining or expressing the sadness in our life. But, we just need to realize one thing that is everything is actually same as before, but just there are some changes with others that made you feel that your life is not great enough. Everyone lives different life, and we must not always compare our life with others and should always be grateful of what we have now and be appreciated especially our family, friends and any people who have just walked across with us in our journey of life.

I used to enjoy myself a lot back in Sem 1 & 2. But Sem 3 & 4 for me is just not as fun/happy to me! However, after I look back and look forward at my life now, I just realized that I have actually achieved more than I have lost. I just need to appreciate what I have now and feel satisfied with them. Then, I guess happiness will just return...

Be happy, Smile always!
We have left only 7 months and 9 days in IMU, be more appreciable to all the people around you as you may not be able to see some of them again in your future life.



My birthday present from a group of friends-MP4 Player, really thanks so much for that! I love it very much!


Leon's post with his birthday present!

A simple Kolo Mee from Kuching can taste so different & nice in KL & made me HaPpY!!
I am just so lucky to have everything in my life!!!

2 comments:

Fei Zi said...

not ipod nano ?

Ickes said...

Haha, not ipod la....u want to buy me 1??Lol!