New Year 2011 Revolution
1. No more target locked. Just be myself, learn to be mature. Lives life to the max, be humorous, make more friends, and be happy.
2. Start to earn and save more money! Venture into more money earning methods. Be independent in supporting living expenses on my own.
3. Pursue my passion in medicine, research and business. Discover better way of learning. Read news no matter in what fields. Be updated with global issues. Independent learning and the most important thing is passion & care always for the patient. Remember they are our priority! Never give up in consistent learning!
4. Be confident. You are who you are. Don’t feel yourself stupid. Be grateful of yourself. Be thankful, show gratitude. Show love to people around you!
5. Must amend family relationship which had been apart away. Share problems more with family. They are your most important members and they will help you always, no matter what. Be diligent. Help out with housework, family issues. Make family happy and fun.
6. Be more open with own emotions. Share more with friends. Keep in touch with old friends, tell them they are always my best friends, and apologize for not spending time with them much.
7. Behave like a doctor. Not a kid/teenager anymore. Have own judgement and thinking. Be decisive and know what’s the best for family, friends. Take care of them!
8. Fight for what I want if it’s right! Be a leader and do the best! Start to plan the academic and job route for the future.
9. Pursue my hobbies. Learn new skills. Photography, video recording/editing, music instruments, you name it!
10. Improve my blogging skill and english language!
11.Join Race of the Lifetime-Amazing Race 2011