Nuffnanger :-)

Saturday, November 21, 2009

I am Stupid, Useless and Stress

Why am I surrounded by Smart People??? It makes me feel like I am so inferior and stupid. Y can't I be average or better than average compared to others? I really want to succeed every time but no matter how hard I tried, all are only failure that followed, it just makes me feel that I should stop trying because my limit had already reached its max. I am stress, I am doomed, I am really useless. When people complaint that they couldn't score well, they did very well and get an A (Imagine my friend did that, I don't know whether I am happy or upset).When I complaint, it really turns out to be like a shit. I really don't know why others are more stress than me when they never get result worse than B. They just don't realize that it makes me feel even more stress and hyperventilation accompanies. Sometimes I just wish I am like others, not becoming an useless person....

p/s: I thought the theory don't compared with others, try our best, then we will be happy, but actually it's really hard to follow that after we saw what others did and their hard works paid off while mine 1 is the only one which got wasted..........

No comments: