Nuffnanger :-)

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

If I Were the Green Hornet

Green Hornet





The 70 most creative blog posts will win a pair of invites to the preview screening of Green Hornet on 24 January. Wow wow, Green Hornet is such a cool movie, you know why? It's because my favourite singer is acting in it. JAY CHOU JAY CHOU JAY CHOU!!!

Hahaha...so I must at least win the movie tickets to watch him. Sorry I know I hand in a bit late, one day before deadline, but seriously I just too busy these few days, just came back from Maxis Om Nom Nom Race, hehe!


Not only we can win movie tickets but the best written blog post will also win a Sony Walkman worth RM 299!

So freaking cool right the prize?? You guys wanna see Seth Rogen and Jay Chou together fighting crime ??? This is the Right Movie-The Green Hornet!!!




If you don't want me to spoil the movie, dont read the sypnosis below...hehe.


Sypnosis


In the 3D action-comedy The Green Hornet, Britt Reid (Seth Rogen) is the son of LA’s most prominent and respected media magnate and perfectly happy to maintain a directionless existence on the party scene – until his father (Tom Wilkinson) mysteriously dies, leaving Britt his vast media empire. Striking an unlikely friendship with one of his father’s more industrious and inventive employees, Kato (Jay Chou), they see their chance to do something meaningful for the first time in their lives: fight crime. To get close to the criminals, they come up with the perfect cover: they’ll pose as criminals themselves.


Trailer:







Okay, let's go into the main point.
So If Were the Green Hornet, I will look like this:



oh no, I am an insects, no no, PERHAPS I need some Evolution!!!

*Adjusting...............*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.*Evolution initiating...........*
.
.
.
.
.
.*Loading.................*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
*Evolution Completed*

I will look like this :-)




THE UNIQUE GREEN HORNET!!!!!!

Yeap, I will look like that. How would I do to stop crime?
I have few strategies in mind, wanna hear them? Let's start..........................




STRATEGY 1:

I need a partner to help me to plan and work things out together. So I need to find a COMPETITIVE & EFFICIENT partner. However, I prefer Green partner, because I am also Green remember? Well, I am colour racist in no doubt! But it is not my fault, because we all are tend to be racists sometimes, aren't we?

By choosing the Right partner, I will have a contest between all the Green creature!

First introducing.............

Contestant #1- Toy Story 3 Aliens


Comment: They are funny, but dumb I would say. Well, I guess they won't help much! OUT!

Contestant #2 Green Lantern


Comment: He is fast, cool, effective, but he is just TOO HANDSOME than me, I can't hire him, or else all the girls will be attracted to him and I left with no girls. OUT!!!

Contestant#3 The Mask


Comment: He is funny, crazy, physcho. I am afraid of him. I would not understand what he is doing everytime. OUT!!!

Contestant#4 The Green Ranger


Comment: Well, he is too SS-ing (Shock Sendiri). I just couldn't stnad him. Always pose here and there to take pictures. And he only know how to use gun, useless. OUT!

Contestant #5 The Shrek



Comment: He is too Ugly, his breath and body smells like SHIT!!! Nono, I won't stay together with such people for such a long time, I think I would faint if I am to do this! OUT!



And we have lotsa of contestants here...............


Hello monsters~~~!!!!




But they are all OUT!!!!!!!!!! Because 1 simple reason, they are just not too popular! I Like HIGH PROFILE person!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Until I found 1, this guy is very suitable to be my partner to fight crime together!
.
.
.
.
.
.He is....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Last Contestant- The Hulk



Comment: He is STRONG, POWERFUL, ADORABLE, NOT HANDSOME THAN ME, weeee!! Perfect to be my partner... :-D

So He is officially hired!


Together We will plan more strategies and we will work things well!!! Defeat all the criminals in a simple way as 123...haha!!


I won't reveal more Strategies here, okay maybe perhaps one more strategy!


STRATEGY:


I would TELL ALL THE CRIMINALS THAT I AM GOING TO WATCH "THE GREEN HORNET", invited by Nuffnang and THEY ARE GOING TO FIND ME THERE AND HAVE CHANCE TO KILL ME...

Then I set A TRAP By ASKING MY FRIEND THE HULK to go along with me to the Premier Screening and HIDE BEHIND, so when they all come, WE WILL BURN DOWN THE HALL and DEFEAT THEY ALL, lol! Haha, just kidding la!!


p/s: Hopefully I am selected for the movie, pls! Nuffnang give me okay?? Thanks!

Wanna watch my Idol-Jay Chou....

No comments: