Nuffnanger :-)

Monday, November 16, 2009

My Lovely Granpa



This is my Granpa, haha!! (Very handsome right?) Guess how old is he edy?? I bet you can't guess his real age..

I  admire my Granpa very much. He is a determined person, following principles of his life, diligent and skillful.

 

He pasted this paper on the wall, listed out all the principles we should have in life!





All the philosophies to teach us must be filial to parents, husband and wife must be loving towards each other, aunties must treat each other well and respect each other, siblings must be loving and helping each other, trust in friends and self improvement and well-being.



Meaningful right?

Hmm, his birthday is coming soon, hehe. I will be going back on 19 Dec to celebrate his birthday, wohoo...

No comments: