Nuffnanger :-)

Saturday, November 7, 2009

21st

Key to Success is always Working Hard to achieve it!!! Maybe I didn't follow this principle always, I am the type of person who gives up easily because I think that be perseverance will only give pain/ disappointment! Hmm...I should change that thinking!

So what's up with this 21st Entry? I will just set my goal here in order to change myself.

1. Be more Optimistic
2. Study very very Hard
3. Be more Mature
4. Smile more
5. Have Faith in Myself

Apart from that, I have set 3 resolutions for myself too, and to achieve that, I must work hard towards it!!!
I will change, be better, be a new person!!!!



Quotes:
"At the age of twenty, we don't care what the world thinks of us; at thirty, we worry about what it is thinking of us; at forty, we discover that it wasn't thinking of us at all".

No comments: