Nuffnanger :-)

Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Birthday for 2009 (Part II)

Today was a quite busy day, woke up at 10.30am, then went to facebook---haha, so many birthday's wishes! Then, replied the wishes one by one till 12pm. Long right? Haha, went for meeting at 12.45pm, tapao lunch to eat in the meeting room. At the moment I stepped inside the meeting room, suddenly saw a cake with candles lighting on it, and they were singing birthday song to me. Haha, didn't expect this will happen...thanks a lot Zia, Wee Kiat, Nirmal, Ashvini, Mira!!!



  "To Our Most Beloved Treasurer, Gambatte!"


Was asked to take the candle using mouth from the cake and my nose touched the icing,lol!


Meeting progressed until 2.15pm. Then went for PBL from 2.30-4pm. Was rather quiet during PBL, haih...I don't really like PBL, felt like didn't learn much from it, even the PBL stuff was not done by me, took it from my friend, lol! After PBL,received a birthday present from mummy, hehe. She said I will vomit out blood after I unwrap the present, haha!



The birthday present from Jamie
Guess what's inside??



Hehe

 

 




There were 2 renal lectures-first-by Nyunt Wai & Sufian, damn boring,haha! Lecture finished, everyone went home. I went to play pool with Mervyn. After pool, he said he wanted to have dinner with us,lol, this is weird, because normally he won't stay back for dinner. Went back to my apartment, knew something is going on, but just ignore it,lol! By the time I pushed open my B2-10-2 door, suddenly, wow, happy birthday song and candle lighting cake,




  "Happy B'day Sia Yang (Ickus)"---lol, the person spelt "Ickes" wrongly

and there were so many people, about 20++, thanks everyone for coming!!! Haha, actually I don't really know how to react but just felt a bit akward (I really don't know how to face such a grand situation,lol!) but thankful. Thanks everyone willing to come despite of exam coming soon!! Really thankful! And my face got thrown icing by YH and YX,lol!!! Haha....After that, we walked to Esplanade mamak to have dinner- Nasi Lemak Biasa Roti Tisu and Teh O Ice Limau. Hehe, we walked back to vista after dinner too. O ya, at first planned want to go to sing k, but after know that it's quite expensive, then cancelled the plan,lol! Went back home, watched PPS, no studying at all, haha. And I am very happy, because my small wish was fulfilled by my lovely housemates,lol. They did a performance live for me, so touched. "Nobody dance" 1.13 minutes, damn cool!! Haha!


P/s: Adult dy...must be more mature now...
      Haha, happy to received call wishes from my parents (as usual)!!!
     And I should learn how to floss edy....

2 comments:

Fei Zi said...

your mummy so kiam siap wan...

Ickes said...

Lol, haha...no la, thye present is quite cool...