Nuffnanger :-)

Thursday, November 19, 2009

19 November 2009

Hmm...I will remember this date. It is a date that I first buried my wish under a tree.It is a day of "Meteor Rain"? It is a date that I lost my HP 5610 (Thanks to those group of Mat Rempit)...

It was a normal day for me when suddenly we felt like going to McDonald to study at midnight. Haha, wanna find people to go study together and go there by car but could'nt find. At night, I went to the park to have a walk and did a very special thing-lol, buried my wish under a tree...Hmm...really hope that my wish will come true one day...

After that, we went to Mamak Arena Green to have supper at around 1.15am. After supper,it was already 1.45am and  the dramatic scenery going to take place. YH was walking quite in front of us, Jamie and I were walking behind. Jamie and me saw there was a group of Mat Rempit opposite the road, thought that they were so "useless", knew how to race and acts dangerously only. We didn't care about them and we continued walking back to Vista. Jamie was so tired that she shut her eyes while walking, lol, wondered how she can walk like that. Then while we were walking, suddenly everything happened so fast. The group of Mat rempit stopped right beside us (There were 6 of them-3 motorcycles). I was stunned at first while my mind was still thinking why they raced until here and maybe they wanted to kacau us only, but after few seconds, suddenly I just thought of Shit, they were planning to snatch our valuables, sei lo. Jamie let out a high pitched scream and she faster threw her stuff and ran to YH while a man was chasing her (Luckily the man stopped after a while). 2 man was holding me and desperately searching for my valuables. My left hand was holding my hp very tight and one of them kept on shouting:"Bagi, bagi, bagi....." Ya, they were all Malays. According to YH, one of them is still a teenager (16/17). I suddenly conscious that I should just let go of my hp, if not maybe they will have some weapons or beat me up, so in the end I just let go my hp and they straight away jumped back onto their motorcycles and rode away. At that moment, my thought was shit, I have to make my IC one more time and my keys(SRC and house keys) , I have lost my IC 2 times already, SRC key very important, sei lo. Then after a while I checked my pocket, the keys were still there and I just recalled that I didn't bring my wallet that time, lol. I left my wallet at home, thanks god. Lol! I no need to make all the IC and stuff again.....Ya, so that was everything which happened really really fast and I didn't expect it to even happen. And it gave me a lesson or made me aware that Bukit Jalil area, especially the area between Arena Green, Savanna to Vista, is not safe anymore. So everybody must not go out in the morning (Midnight) and must always be aware of the surrounding, better with lots of people accompany. I was not injured but my pant got torn at the side only. For me, I felt that I was lucky to only lost my hp, but not my life. I thought I will be more sad than expected but surprisingly I am not that sad afterall. Hmm...I just lost all my hp contacts and my hp dictionary!!! Will get a new phone soon...........

It was an unexpected night!!!

3 comments:

Belle said...

It sounds so not serious when you told me.... feel like you are telling me a joke.....

OI!!!!!! careful la! next time dont go out buta buta malam.

ai... nvm. you are safe. that is the most important thing.

Fei Zi said...

i cant stop laughing on my own when i think back the way i ran like a mad chicken without a head..
sorry cox i ran without dragging you along=="

rber we discussed about plan A,B,C,D in the park? We used plan A & B~(which is you fight and i run n shout for help) omg~ everything was like destined to happen..
luckily they din hurt u..thank god

jamie

Dark Jason said...

Omg, the what mat rempit so bo quan de.... luckily you guys are fine, hope they coulb be caught by police one day...