Wah, damn long since I last updated about my own life. Well, time really flies, in 3 months time I will be finishing BMed Sci course, provided I can at least get second class upper for it. Then there are 6 months break for me before I am twinning to ANU, Canberra for my clinical years, hmm.....
A lot of things I would surely miss after I leave IMU, Bukit Jalil...
1. My Vista House(B2-13-6) & Housemates (of course B2-10-2) too...
2. My BMed Sci batchmates/ friends (all the random partayyyy, bbq sessions, movie marathon...and all the research shit we had been through together)
3. Research lab staff (Lee Mei, Shima, Diana, Bazlin and others....)
3. My lovely juniors (Sem 5,4,3,2,1......) too many people I would miss...
4. Pool mates, cheerleading friends and other people in IMU :-)
Gosh, what am I going to do in 0.5 years???
Hmm....I shall plan now..
8/4: Research findings presentation
4/5: Submission of loose bound Dissertation to AAD –
25/5: VIVA Examination & EBM
13/6-24/6: Clinical attachment in Seremban
30/7 : Fly to Penang
1/8-7/8: HK Trip
8/8: Fly back Kuching
Working, Clinical attachment in Singapore?, Europe trip? Melaka trip? Revising!
Guitar/Piano lesson/practice!!! Volunteer work!!! Marathon!!! Family time!!!!