Nuffnanger :-)

Friday, January 7, 2011

One Step Closer to the Maxis Om Nom Nom Race

10........9...........8...............7..............6...........5...........4............


3..........................


2....................


1.............


Present to you the Biggest & most Amazing event ever organized by Maxis & Nuffnang!!!
*Drums rolling...................................*


THE OM NOM NOM RACE!!! #WeeeEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee#



Yeap, it's the Om Nom Nom Race, the name sounds very COOL right????

It's OM NOM NOM OM NOM NOM OM NOM NOM....sounds like munching right??

Haha, it's all about Eating, Blogging & the most importantly having LOTSA FUN!!!

So I am here to shout out my voice to show how much I want to join this Race!!

I heart Maxis +
I heart Nuffnang +
I heart Race +
I heart Food +
I heart Blogging+
I heart Friends= I HEART ON NOM NOM RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Is the video funny?No? Haiyo, support la, it took lotsa time & effort to record & edit it...haha~!

MORE REASONS>>>>>>>>>>>>
Why I would love to be a part of this Maxis Om Nom Nom Race:

Reason#1

I am a T-shirt collector. Haha, weird? I collect a lot of T-Shirts!!! Go Green campaign, HIV campaign, university T-shirts and many more. And for this upcoming event! Wow, T-shirts are specifically made for this Om Nom Nom Race event will be given to all the participants lei, AWESOME!!! Limited edition, haha!

I would prefer a L size T-shirt because I don't want like Superman, wearing S Size shirt & under pant to just show off, TOO TIGHT LA!!!!

ROTFLMAO.........

Reason#2

Because I can spend precious time with my dear friends if I join this race with them. We will go through moments of getting lost in direction, ask for direction, eating non-stop happily, chit-chatting, talking about good old times. Arghh....good time good time. Smiling when I am thinking of the moment of this to come :-D

My 3C(Cool, Cute, Compulsive) Teammates:

The Cool Photographer....NIGEL


He is my roommate & one of my best friends in IMU.He is doing research now as what I am doing now. Will be heading to ANU next year together to complete phase II of Medicine. He is very interested in photography & food. I am sure he will excel in this field in the future. More food pictures to come, wakaka!!! *Drooling*


The Cute Food Blogger....BELLE

She was my housemate. Now she is in Seremban studying clinical phase/phase II of Medicine. She is LAME,cute and loves food too. She blogs about food & even bought the small mini food toys...:-D


The Compulsive Food Muncher.... CALRANCE


My long lost primary friend. We had good old times during primary school. Lost in contact for quite a while after that and finally we met in KL again and planning to catch up together! He is a graduate in software & computers....very ambitious man who look into flash games market!


Added up to A VERY STRONG TEAM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:-D

Because Nigel can capture Nice photos of Food............make you all drool..........!!!!!



Then Calrance can munch all the Good Food...


And Belle can blog about the Awesome Eating Experience!!


Finally I can be constantly push the team members to be faster and complete the task in the shortest time possible!!



Haha, I am the ENTHUSIASTIC person who always want to perform the best out of me. So I will make suremy team will win the grand prize if we get selected into this! :-)

This is Me(Ickes), dressing in Elvis Presley costume during Digi Pimp My Music Party at Zouk last year!


Very enthusiastic isn't?? Haha.....

Weeee.............so must choose Us...the strongest Team ya!!!

After much thoughts, we have finally come up with a team name-

The Phantom!!!

We are THE PHANTOMS........


We chose this name because it sounds COOL! Phantoms are like illusion, we are being an illusion to other people. Other people might thought we are weak but we will end up to be the first team who will win the Grand Prize!!! Watch out ya!!! You better WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Reason #3 Get to use Cool Gadget like i Phone 4 & Laptop & Excellent Tools & App like Maxis Wireless Broadband & Maxis Finder301 Application!!! :-D Wow isn't?


An i Phone 4

equipped with Maxis Finder 301 app....


Maxis Finder301 Application:

This location-based app provides you with information on food, restaurants, ATMs, banks, clinics, police stations and more around you.



If you’re a foodie, then you’ll love the food listings. FINDER301 has the largest food listings in Malaysia, and it’ll help you find great food around you. Get phone numbers, addresses, food reviews and even a map to help you get there.



Plus, sign up to be a FINDER301 contributor & you’ll be able to share your comments on the food places you’ve been to.
Find out more here: http://itunes.apple.com/my/app/maxis-finder301/id375530216?mt=8#




A Laptop

connected with Maxis Wireless Broadband


& excellent plans:
Maxis Wireless Broadband, you can get it in a faster speed with a cheaper price, who doesn't want it!!! Oh My GAWDDDDDDDD, CRAZY DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeap yeap, let me update you with the details of the Race!

It will be on.................

Date: 15 January 2011 (Saturday)

Starting at...................

Venue: Modesto’s, Ground Floor, Capital Square, 7 Persiaran CapSquare 50100, Kuala Lumpur

From...........................

Time: 8am-7pm (all participants must register before 9am)

And will dress in.....................................

Dress code: customized “The Maxis Om Nom Nom Race” T-shirts will be provided



Let me show you all these...........



All the Good Food around Malaysia, weeeeeeeeeee............

Are you drooling already?

You can eat ALL THESE for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Walao eh!

FREE!!!! Yes it is FREEE if you won a spot to participate in this!


Not convincing enough???

OMG, you are so so greedy...........ok, stay tuned, don't fall/ faint okay!! Let me show you what prizes they will give away to the strong team who earn the most points!


1st Prize: A trip to Hong Kong 3 days 2 nights with 5-star accommodation (for the winning team members of 4 pax) worth RM10,000, and also 4x HTC Desire Z (1 per winning member)
2nd Prize: 4 x HTC 7 Mozart (1 per winning member)


All 60 participants will be rewarded with Maxis goodie bags.

O MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! isn't?

Feel like participating? Faster hold your pen, ops I meet type your blog post out creatively and you might stand a chance to be part of this Race!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 60 Nuffnangers with the most creative entries will be selected to take part in the race.

Hurry, contest ends on 12 Jan!!!!!!!!!

For more info of the contest, click here:


Nuffnang, please let me and all my teammate to join the race ya!!

We are all Maxis Angels................:-D

Don't believe? See this!



We will definitely make the OM NOM NOM RACE the best fun moment out of our lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Cheers and *finger-crossed*









No comments: