Nuffnanger :-)

Friday, November 27, 2009

I have Failed

O ya, I have finished my exam and I have screwed my OBA big big time,and perhaps MEQ, damn it! I have FAILED (In my own context, coz I just can't even fulfill my simple request/target) the exam officially .....

I hate exams. They just don't match my style. They just don't like me and I don't like them too.

And what is worse is that this exam contribute a lot to PMS matching too. Well, I think I have just screwed myself so so much!!

I really hate myself everytime when I work hard for something, ended up the things will not favour to me...

I think it's just my fate, perhaps?

But I shouldn't get defeated. What I can do is to go against it right?? Or should I just quit this course man?? Is it really suitable for me??

But I have decide since early already that once I chose and stepped into this path, I will  follow and do it by my best and reach the end, and that's what I am going to do...

I will work harder, for Sem 5.....I will be back....

p/s: After exam, I don't know why am I still have mood to go to watch movie "The Ninja Assasin". But it was very nice, I reckon it to everyone although it is quite an aggressive movie. Went to cyber after movie until 12.15am, well cyber is not really my style......

No comments: