Nuffnanger :-)

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Life after Summative

It's been quite a long time since I last did any exercise because was busy preparing my my exam.But today I did 2 sports in 1 day, wow.... Badminton at 10am, and basketball at 5pm,lol.....

Haih....my phone was left pouring with rain water while we were playing basketball in the rain. I have gorgotten my phone, shit, until now I still don't dare to switch it on, need to wait the water inside it to dry out first, if not short circuit will occur and my phone will die man, poor him only few days old....sien...

Went to mid valley to have dinner--Popeye is surprisingly better than KFC and McDonald, hmm....played pool with Leon and Jaeric after that.....haha...6 rounds, all of us scored 2 games....equally good...

Hope that my handphone will survive, if not really really bad....

1 comment:

Fei Zi said...

=.="
so careless wan...

this is the 2nd time i hear ppl says Popeye is better..i'm gonna try it next time ..hehe