Nuffnanger :-)

Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Medals For IMU Cup

I got 4 medals, wohoo!!!
1st Medal: Gold Medal for Foosball. I was the substitute for the team, didn't play any game,lol!

2nd Medal: Bronze Medal for Darts. We fought very hard for this! I am proud of my Darts team members!

3rd Medal: Gold Medal for Touch Rugby. Again we have a strong team. I played 1 out of 5 games only and we won Gold!!!

4th Medal: Bronze Medal for Cheerleading!!! Frankly speaking, we didn't really expect to get this because a lot of houses did better than us and deserve it more than us, but I have no idea why we got it, maybe because of our stunts, smile and "pop" that made us to get it. All the hard work and efforts, tears finally paid off!



Post Prize-giving ceremony:

Siew Seen (Front), Ickes (Middle), Jamie (Back), woots, all are cheerleaders except Jamie, haha!


But Jamie is not bad too, Siew Seen is damn strong, wow!!!

4 comments:

Serene Ho said...

the picture not clear..
we looks like no eyes..haha
thanks for praising me..
i am not really strong actually, was just trying to act strong.
i can feel the heavy pressure on my shoulder when she was sitting on my shoulder,a bit pain actually..haha

Siew Seen

Ickes said...

Haha, ya lo, Jamie so heavy, ops, don't tell her...lol!

Ickes said...

Haha, ya lo, Jamie so heavy, ops, don't tell her...lol!

Fei Zi said...

Oi!!Both of u talking bad about me here!!
As if i cant read ho..sei chai bao!!blek=P

JAMIE