Nuffnanger :-)

Friday, October 23, 2009

Kyan's birthday- Sing K at Endah Parade

22 Oct---After reached Endah Parade, I went to buy a small cake from the bakery shop while Jon brought Kyan to the Karaoke room first, then I told the counter to send in the cake sharp at 5.30pm, with the candle light up and she said confidently yes and convinced me somemore that she will on the birthday song when the cake wa brought in. I thought everything will be fine then nothing happens at 5.30pm. At 5.40pm I went out to the toilet first and went to confirmed with them that the cake could be sent in in 3 minutes. Lol, guess what. When I went back into the room, Kyan already knew what was going on. The person came into the room before I returned and asked them whether the cake could be served already, wth? Kyan answered that moment:" What cake? We didn't order any cake ". Haha,lol!! Really spoiler........




Jon & Kyan
Huey Ling & Li Ly

Cutting cake....

Happy Birthday's Song Video

No comments: