Nuffnanger :-)

Friday, October 9, 2009

I wanna go home..

Currently, I am really confused with myself. I cannot cheer up, because there are too much things for me to hold, many things that make me feel so burden. I want to get them all done but it seems impossible or rather I cannot complete them as fast as I want it to be. I feel like wanted to just go off and don't care about anything, just live my life normally without any responsibility. Haih...sien, everything just makes me cannot focus in my studying. I am really doomed. Everything just makes me lose my time, courage to do what I originally wanted to do, now it is just hanging half way, or I can said, it is impossible to be done/achieved. I wish everything will be fine soon...just hope that holiday to come soon so that I can go back home. I wanna go home....miss my family..

p/s: I am really crazy at night while training darts, laughing non-stop, I dunno I am happy or what? But definitely I am just unclear of my own emotion, haih.......Tomorrow is the official 3rd/4th placing for darts, wish me luck again........

1 comment:

Belle said...

Gambateh ickes. all the best =)