Nuffnanger :-)

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Luck is on Our Side, but it is too weak.......

Today is Bowling IMU Cup Competition day. There are 4 bowlers, consists of 3 males and 1 female. So, our phoenix team made up of Ickes, Andrew, Syazwan and Su Yu.

First game we played we scored pretty well, all people were on form, it's very cool!!!! Especially Su Yu, she was damn pro..

Second game we played not as good as the first one, as you can see the score as below. I only scored 107 for this while first game I scored 130. Su Yu scored pretty well for this round too....






2nd Game of Phoenix


And the last game(the most important game of all), we tried our best, but Su Yu in this round lost her energy already and didn't do as well as the previous two. Andrew and i scored 135 and 138...Well, luck is too weak to hold for the last game, Draco scored very well for the last round, and leading us by 60+ points, although we won the first game, second game lost a bit, third game lost more, overall we lost to them....

3rd Game of Draco
For the last game Draco played, you can clearly see the first player-Mohd. Aliff, he strike for 4 times continuosly, wth? 4 Baggers?? No......and overall total 3 games, we lost to them only by 42 points, which is really really close, and I was really upset of that small difference we have lost!!!
I was thinking if Mohd,. Aliff didn't strike so many times for the last games, we could have won. If Su Yu didn't lose her energy for the last game, we could easily win too. If I focus more and not always got 9,9,9,9,9....but strike and spare all the times, we could have won. Why? Why must we lost because of those mistakes? Why luck just stay more on our side????


This is the end result slip of Bowling......:



Hydra----Gold---1624
Taurus---Silver---1578
Draco----Bronze--1450
Phoeix---4th-----1408
Griffin---5th-----1329
Pegasus--6th----1316

I am not satisfied, I am emo, the more people ask me to cheer up, the more I feel depressed and upset, I have lost in bowling last year, and this year I didn't win any medal for it again....


Again, Hydra won...and this is the Medals Board so far for 14 events...






House Gold Silver Bronze Total
Hydra 8 1 4 13
Phoenix 3 2 4 9
Taurus 1 3 2 6
Draco 1 2 4 7
Pegasus 1 4 0 5
Griffin 0 2 0 2









Way to go man, Phoenix..............



Today met up with Yann Er, Stephen and Daniel (All are A-level friends). We went to Mid valley to have dinner together at Sushi Zanmai. We ordered....



I have lost confidence and stability in myself, Darts practice at night I cannot even focus and throw the usual 20, haih...what am I supposed to do now??????

Today is a sad day.........hope 2moro will be better....


















No comments: