Nuffnanger :-)

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mizuno Wave Run 2009

From the left-Thomas, Robin, Ickes, Yen Haw, Marcellus

Ready, Get set, Go!!!!!


This year Mizuno's starting point takes place at UPM Sport Complexes. We gathered at IMU at 5.30am, then departed at around 6.30am, reached there at about 7am, and the run started at 7.30am. I was quite dissapointed because I got no medal for this, my timing for the race is 1:07:16.35 (11km). I think last year was 59:37.10 (10km)-but I timed wrongly? Should be longer?, my timing is worse than last year, haih....I think I thought that the Mizuno Run's medal very easy to get since I got it last year and didn't really stress/push myself too much for it, kind of regretting now, but the Shoe Bag is nice too, haha.

(Mizuno Shoe Bag-very cool!!!!)

Still remember the time before I ran for half marathon, I ran for several 10kms and they were so demotivating for the last few kms. But now, I think I am just chill and feel not that stress compared to last time. Haha, maybe I am just thinking 21km I already done it, 11km is just a small case,lol!! I think I should just train more, my stamina had dropped compared to last time dy...

No comments: