Nuffnanger :-)

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Lost a Gold in Darts, but Gain a Gold in Foosball

Ya, today is not a lucky day for me again. I checked my percentage of luck on facebook this morning and it showed only 68%, I wish it was more so that I can win in Darts Competition, which is on today, against Hydra...So we started with male Double. My usual partner Han Eyong couldn't make it because he has clinic visit, so my partner now is Krishnan. We played the first match and phoenix won--double check up 1..wow, so happy. Then at the same time our Mixed Double also won their first match. Our chances of winning is very high right now. Then played the second match, I have no idea why I couldn't focus really well and didn't hit 20 as usual, haih...we lost the second match, and at the same time Mixed double lost their second match too, shit!! This is really bad. We played the third game, phoenix male double's point is leading, but not too much, and we took our time to check out, while Hydra catch up and check out after a few throw. The most disappointing thing I have done was before Phoenix lost, I have the chance to throw double 1, but I simply throw to burst it so that I can throw double 2 next time , and who knows there is no more next time, sad....ya, so Hydra leading 1-0, then Mixed double played and finally Phoenix won, wow...that saved the day. So glad..so now is 1-1. Male single played next, I didn't watch the game, but the result was Hydra won, holy shit, our hope had gone 75% already. Male single shouldn't lose. I knew from him that he won the first game, but lose the second and the third game, wtf ? So now is Hydra leading 2-1. Haih...and right before lecture, I received a call from Vive said that Hydra people asked him(Phoenix) to walkover, no need to compete with them because they will win, wtf? They said we didn't inform them that our female double only free after 4pm, that's not a reason. Nvm, so I skipped lecture to support my team female single to play against hydra. So, again first match Phoenix won, wow...We were so happy because Hydra was so cocky, wtf. Then second match they won, sien, and the last match it was so so close that we only left 1 round to check out but Hydra won first. They were very happy but suddenly we saw there was something wrong with the score. The referee made some mistakes and gave Phoenix less score by 50++...wtf, that's very critical. We requested rematch but Hydra refused to do that, or because they don't dare to do it because they are not competent enough to win again, wtf. Whatever, I just don't like their attitude, seriously. Nvm, in the end there is no rematch and Hydra proceeded to Final while Phoenix will be against draco tomorrow for 3rd and 4th placing. Everything is over now and I just hope tomorrow I will perform well since I lost today, really sad...must really win tomorrow!!!! Get a bronze for Phoenix!!!


Haha, so today I went to become substitute for Phoenix team in foosball at Asia Cafe.
Guess what, Phoenix won Gold, lol. Our single is too strong already, hmm...not bad not bad...and I have a free Gold medal to take, lol!!!!



This is Phoenix Team: From left-Barath, Ickes, Ganeshan, Sean, Min Yi + Jonathan (Not in the Pic)

No comments: