Nuffnanger :-)

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Suddenly realized that.....

Was reading some senior's blog just now, suddenly only realized that how fast time has flied, now I am Sem 4 edy, and has finished endocrine system...very fast I will be Sem 5, and then will be heading to overseas. Really feel sad when think about this. Friends are going to separate, going to different universities, have our own lives after that. Even though we will keep in touch, we will meet new friends and maybe soon will lost contact. Haih...Life is really miserable. Why everything must has to come to an end? But I am really happy to meet so much nice friends in IMU. They are all great, just I don't have enough time and effort to know every single of them. I am damn lucky to have a few close friends too, seriously gonna miss everyone after Sem 5. Wish that day will come slower, I need my emotion to get prepared.

No comments: