Nuffnanger :-)

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Everything Will Just Come in Bulk, Just Need To Face It!!!!

Why everything must comes in bulk?? I am really tired now, super tired. Yesterday slept at nearly 4am just want to complete my account because have to meet up with people from audit firm (Harwath) to do auditing. Next morning woke up at 9.30am, went to school at 10am to pass the card, which I have forgotten to summit yesterday to the financial department. Just realized that I have forgotten Nirmal's signature, then have to call her up to come to school to give her signature. After that, went to SSD to wait for the Audit person to come. She supposed to come at 11am, but suddenly postponed it to 12.30pm. Shit! Stayed there to organize my documents until she came. Well, again gave her to see the documents and answer her questions. She said she will come back again tomorrow to ask me more questions, haih...Today supposed to go for bowling traning at Endah parade, and only knew that there is another canteen committee meeting at 2pm and I have to attend it to take down minute.I asked them to go by themselves but the girl refused to do so and so it was cancelled. Darts training should be held too by today but there was a match going on, so cannot train, and our phoenix house really lack of female players, no training at all too. Wondering how to win both Darts and Bowling???? The canteen meeting held until 3.35pm, then have to attend lecture at 4pm. After lecture, went to Road relay and Track & field training. It was raining heavily, so we went to the gym to do 1 set of rotation trainings, then proceeded to the carpark area and train according to Jodie's style. Run 100m, walk 100m, run 200m, walk 200m, run 300m, walk 300m, up until 500m, but I stopped at 400m because I was very tired already, probably due to hypoglycaemia since I ate only Pau before I ran, and I have to admit all my stamina last time had gone since I have not exercise for century. I went into the gym and want to run treadmill, but only run using 7km/hour speed for 10 minutes only, then I gave up and played pool, swt. Seriously, I don't have much determination and motivation nowadays. Really need someone to push me forward. Arrrhhh.....really feel sien!! 2moro another busy day to come, Pre-BOC meeting at 10am, then audit meeting at 11.30am, then council meeting at 12.45pm, really drives me crazy, and there are still a lot of budget pending and yet to be discussed with the clubs and societies, haih...I wanna study, pls! I want to study in the library tomorrow!!! Why everything just comes in group? O ya, glad that 2moro no lecture-case study. It was cancelled because of the belief that the class will be pretty empty as a lot of people has gone back to kampung...Selamat Hari Raya...

No comments: