Nuffnanger :-)

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Skybar

The view is just simply magnificent....

Pick this from Shangri-La website:

Skybar, a bar which located in the Traders Hotel, KLCC, 33th floor. It offers guests the ultimate in cool drinks and intoxicating views, all in a very chic and cosmopolitan atmosphere.SkyBar's contemporary setting provokes in guests an instant and irresistible desire to just chill out. Guests can gaze at the glow from the illuminated towering twin wonders of Petronas while listening to 'straight chill' and upbeat music. SkyBar was named 'Best Malaysian Bar' by Malaysia Tatler. There I went.....


There is a swimming pool inside the Skybar, cool!!!


This is me, drinking Midori (Before my face turns red)

I have alcohol intolerance, my face easily turns red after a while.

Yen haw & I

From the left: Ying Xin, Yen Ming, Me, Natasha & Kala

Post Skybarring, taking a group picture


The night not just ended there, we went to mamak after that to get rid of our hangover effect, lol! It was a special night!

No comments: