Nuffnanger :-)

Monday, September 21, 2009

Art of Pool

Pool
Focus
The Eight Ball (Magic Ball)
My hand grabbing the 8 ball
Focus on 9 Ball
Background is the focus
Kissing of *8 & 9* Balls


Pool is all about physics, angles, and control of strength. It is so nice to play that it tests your placing, control of strength and your accuracy of hitting.From Wiki, Cue sports, also known as billiard sports,are a wide variety of games of skill generally played with a cue stick which is used to strike billiard balls, moving them around a cloth-covered billiards table bounded by rubber cushions. I only started to know & play it when I went for A-level at Taylor's University College. Well, there are a lot of pool center near there, so we can always hang out to play pool. That's when my fate with pool started to grow. And, after I came into IMU, there is a place called student lounge where there is a pool table, haha! But that time we need to pay to play. Now, it is totally free, haha! Cool cool. Pool is also a game to make friendship grows and I am glad that I have made a lot of best friends through it, especially in IMU....

No comments: