Nuffnanger :-)

Friday, January 23, 2009

Sweet Home

Went for the lecture in informal T-shirt for the first time, wakaka! Well, pink shirt since today everyone supposed to be in red shirt in conjunction of the celebration of CNY soon. Ong Kok Hai's lecture (posponed from last week)-Streptococcus A. Well, actually nothing extra much I can get from his lecture since most of the things he said are in the lecture note.Supposed to go out at 11.15am with all my luggages, but the opening and closing of the backdoor can make so much noise, attenting everyone to look behind make me feel reluctant to go out, finally Matthew came in and we just waited till the lecture had finished before we left to airport.Took KTM to Hang Tuah, from there took monorail to KL sentral.Tapao some food near KL sentral monorail station. Then took aerobus to LCCT,bought a 2 ways Aerobus ticket (RM14). Reached LCCT at 1.45pm, which is quite early than we expected. Our flight is at 3.25pm.Reached Kuching at 5.30pm,went to collect shop rent, tapao chicken rice, and finally I am back home!!! Realized that my house have one extra living room(it supposed to be a studying room, lols.

But the design is quite creative la, the pictures are so artistic, I like them.My mum and dad will be coming Kuching 2moro, hooray!!!

No comments: