Nuffnanger :-)

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year 2009, Goobye 2008!

Hmm...really have to get used to write 2009 for date now...
2008 has already passed,just few hours ago...
New Year countdown I didnt go out, just stayed at home with parents and auntie..


The new bought glass cabinet for cars...cool!!!


My 3 little cute nephews


From left to right: Denise, Delon, Deffny

Supposingly me and my friends will have a countdown party 2night, then due to some reasons,the party was cancelled. Then, I would like to watch Bedtime Stories at night. That evening already went to Star Cineplex to queue up,damn it the queue is not moving.Not a long queue at first, but then it accumulated more and more people as the queue was really moving slow. I waited for like half an hour there, and just left 2 turns to be mine, the ticketing staff wrote a message "Ticketing System Down". WTH! And a guy holding a loudspeaker, announcing " Attention everyone, we are having a difficulty here, the ticketing system is down, for those who r going to buy tickets for 2night, we are really sorry, but for those who want to buy the tickets for the show later soon, you can buy it as we are selling manually!" WTF, I have waited so long and they only announced it now. And they should sell manually to those who queue up for so long but can't get any ticket first, damn it! My bro argued with my sis in the car today, and when the car stopped at a traffic light, he just opened the car door and ran away, haih...he should have grown up by now, just don't keep pestering and mumbling after that. My sis also really have to control her temper. I have really no idea on how to help them, hope everything will be fine after today! Haih...really a bad closing for me this year, but I m glad that I welcome the year 2009 with my family at least! Hope that next year 2009 will be a properous year to all of us! O ya,I was happy to receive call from my A-level friends, lols, they called me and sang me a song...we wish u merry christmas and a happy new year,lols. They were countdown at the curve. Seemed it was quite fun there, haha.


Pondering what have I done in previous year, there are quite a lot things.
Hmm...just let these random pictures tell what I have been through throughout the year 2008!
































All will just become memories....

No comments: