Nuffnanger :-)

Sunday, January 11, 2009

School Reopens...It's Sem 3!!!

It's been up to 2 week long I never update my blog...hmm, It's time to update about my daily life after back in vista...and now I can tell you, Sem 3 is not really easy, CVS system already make me feel OMG, and we still have 3 more systems to learn in Sem 3, must really work hard...

3/1/09
Fly back from Kuching with Matt and Faye, reach Vista at about 6.30pm, have dinner with Matt & Faye at Mamak downstair, then take LRT, switch to KTM at station Tasik Selatan to KL Sentral, change train route to Subang,I did count the time using stopwatch on my phone, It took me a freaking 1 hour 40+ minutes long to reach Subang, sien. Daniel and Yann Er fetched me at Subang KTM station,tried to help two person froom Ipoh(Car Plat Alphabet said so)to push the broke down car but it ended useless,we went to a mamak at the roadside to have supper, then daniel felt the urge to play some computer game, went to AC but It's wasfull, then have to go to another CC opposite Nanako, played dota wit them until nearly 2am, went back Daniel's house, watched DVD "The transporter 3" until 4am, ZZZZz........


4/9/09
It's Bei Yan's birthday 2day!! Have a surprise party planned by her bf, Stephen(My A-level Friend)at Wong Kwok, Sunway Pyramid. A lot of people attended the party, including me, Darius, Daniel, Yann Er,Juo Nan, Leow Khai, Joo Hor,Angeline and Bei Yan's Secondary friends, we went to cinema after that to watch "4 Christmases"

, It's super nice la the movie, It's about a new couple who knew each other in a pub, both of them did not believe in marriage as they are happy with their life now, they were going to go for some travelling but the weather did not allow them to do so, their Christmas Plan was just ruined. They were broadcasted on the TV and were seen by their parents. Wakaka, now they have to spend their 1 Christmas day in 4 houses-The guy's dad, the girl's mum, the guy's mum and the girl's dad...and they really met a lot of hard time in their house, to test their love strength. In the end, the guy really could not take it when the girl told him that they really need to get married to live a happy life.The guy just didn't want to go into the last house-which is the girl's dad house.But after the guy went back to his own house and had a talk with his dad, he also learnt sth from him and really could not lose the girl. Finally, the guy drove back to the girl's dad house and have a happy ending...I rate the movie 3.9 out of 5.0 stars....

p/s: Saw the broke down car's guy at Sunway Pyramid, he is planning to watch movie too. What a coincidence!

5/1/09
School reopens...a lot of people had changed their hair styles, lol. Cant even recognize some of them.

6/1/09-8/1/09
Well, cant remember what was happening those time edy, should be a dull day, studying days?

9/1/09
Supposed wanna go sing K with Kyan, Jamie,YH, Ying Xin at Endah Parade, but then wow...the fee is so high-RM28...lol, decided not to sing K liao, then changed the plan to go watch movie at Mid Valley, watched "Lady Cop And Papa Crook", erm...dont really like the movie.. rate it as 2.6 out of 5.0. After that foosball, pool, camhorelling session , mamak, reached home at around 2am.Detail of these you can read from YH's blog.

10/1/09
Went to sing K with Kyan, Jon and Ying Xin. Jamie didn't join because have to go back to Klang, YH didn't join beacuse his parents are coming to KL. Hmm...so only 4 of us...sing from 6pm-9pm, charges RM8 each, before sing K we went to play snooker for a while(actually only 15 minutes and I versus Jon). Sing K was so so fun.We even sing 2 Geng Ko Kam Kok towards the end of our sing k session, we even untung 15 minutes, haha, check out at 9.15pm.Lols, so people, next time remember to pick 2 long songs towards the end, probably 5-10 minutes before check out time to let you untung more time to sing, hehe.

11/1/09
Cant recall what I have done today also..

12/1/09
Wow, Orientation group LUCKY 13 Reunion Outing + Dinner(at Nando's) at mid valley, damn nice. We watched "The Bedtime Stories".
I like it, rate it 4.1 out of 5.0 stars. Hmm...we went play foosball, pool...the outing attended by Randika, Kei Li, Chin Nam, Wei Chin, Ying Xin, Jon, Rudy, Chee Leong, Juo Nan and me. Total 10 people..sorry Qian Hui, next time you will have the chanve to go...hehe. Detail of it in Rudy's blog.

13/1/09
Gym's time...

14/1/09
I went to Jamie to Uni to play pool at night. She is a good pool player, I lost to her 2 times in 9 ball match.Sucks la me....go home at 12.15am...

15/1/09
Went to have dinner with Ai Wen, Yun Teng, Jamie, YH and Matthew at Sri Petaling, after that went to school to play pool..we played 8 balls and survivor...well, the girls actually won the guys, lols. So embarrassing!

16/1/09
Went to Carrefour to eat and buy some stuff with Natasha, Matthew, Yen Haw.

17/1/09
Went to school PBL room to study with Natasha and Yen haw.Hmm...group studying is quite effective afterall, we get to solve our messy thought about Wolff-Parkinson White Syndrome anyway...Went to student lounge after that, saw Tai Lou(Vee Shin)and friends there.Played pool for a while there. Then received call from Kyan to ask whether wanna have dinner together or not.He came to school and 4 of us went to carrefour together to eat because Kyan wanna buy some stuff. Bought Maggie Mee (forgot to buy yeaterday) and Zip chocolate sticks...

18/1/09
IMU Open day, Hmm....It's quite a fun day for me!!! And somemore can earn money, but very little only, IMU should pay more...haih..I was the campus tourguide, haha! Brought 3 families to visit around IMU I guess, and I have the chance to do a free Body Composition check from BP, free ECG check from Li Jun( Med student who did Biomed science now)-to be transferred to Queensland, free to see all the Clinical skills demonstrated by the sem 5 seniors, which inluded rectal, pelvic, breast, ear, eye, pregnancy examinations and get to hear the heart and lung sounds and any of its abnormalities. Okie, first group I brought is a group of 4 person- Dad, Mum, Daughter, Son. The dad is a gynaecologist I guess, the daugher(quite pretty) wanted to take either medicine or pharmacy,this group went to listen to the medicine talk, which started at 10.30am and ended at 11.30am,I picked them back outside Audi after they have finished listening to the talk, meanwhile there are around 4 people joining my tour, but with the help from Kei Li and Sabrina. we went seperated after the lab because my "client" had visited the library while theirs haven't,lol.We visited almost all the places including the dental clinics.For the second group I tour, there are 3 people-Dad, Mum and a daughter. The Dad is an accountant, the mum is a pharmacist, the daughter(a bit plump) didn't talk much, as she just followed her parent's decision. We have a quite brief visit around IMU, this group didn't want to visit dental clinic as her daughter wanted to take up medicine course. Her mum predominant the dad, I guess. The third group I brought are Mum & daugher (Medium look). She talked a lot and asked me a lot of questions about how to revise for AS and A2 at the same time, what about IMU interview and etc. hmm...the daugher should be a very studious type of person and her result is quite brilliant I guess, all As except physics for her semester exam. Met Rebecca at the dental clinic when I brought my last group. She said she was here to meet up friends, trying to call me but too bad that day I didn't bring my phone, lol! I brought her around IMU, doing the Body composition test at Chansellor Hall, visited the CSU to see demonstration and others. I signed out at 4.35pm(WTH I thought we should work till 4.30pm, but it actually 4pm, but nvm la, last 1 hour I just walk walk around IMU with my friend).Get to know Rebecca's friend too-Kwai Yi?(Dunno how to spell correctly but it is pronounced as this la). She is a pharmacy IMU student. We then meet up at 5pm and went to Mid Valley together(supposingly had changed to S.Pyramid but the taxi uncle didn't know it). There are 4 of us-Kwai Yi, Rebecca, Natasha and me. Have dinner at Kenny Rogers and met Rebecca's another friend-Vincent. Then went shopping seperately with them as I went along with Natasha. I bought a Body Glove's Sweater, it has 50% discount, it costs RM83+ now...It's quite a nice sweater anyway. Natasha bought 2 shirts which only cost RM35+.Mid valley now is like full of CNY ambiance.We saw Chai Shen Ye giving out lucky draw prizes in a diamond shop, CNY songs presented using chinese music instruments, the centre court just all in red colour, lol....


After that, Natasha and me go back first because the rest still need to shop for more and the taxi later cannot fix 5 people(including Vincent), so Natasha and me went to take KTM and LRT back to Uni, haha....we saved RM8 each(Taxi fee=RM20, KTM+ LRT fee=RM2 each (RM2 X 2=RM4 only!!!).Yeah! The KTM is really very crowded that time, the people just keep pushing although there is no more space and the train door is about to close, WTH! But it was really funny inside the KTM when most of the people didn't get to hold on sth and when the train is about to stop or accelerate, you can just hear them shouting when the crowd is pushed to one side.Lols. And Natasha is just so scared after I told her to be careful with her handbag in the train.LRT is just so relaxing compared to KTM. We get to sit down and just rest..lol. Met Leon and Yi Wen(his orientation junior?) in the train back to Sri Petaling. They just sent Yi Wen's friend to Pudu Bus Station. Reached home by 9.30pm sth I guess..studying for a while, then watched laptop movie with YH-Painted Skin. The movie is quite boring, less interesting than I first thought(or maybe I just feel tired and sleepy?), watched it till left 45 minutes I really can't continue edy, then just dozed off....

No comments: