Nuffnanger :-)

Thursday, January 29, 2009

4th day of CNY

Stayed at home the whole day. Nothing much! Just watch house season 5 from pp stream. My xiao ku went back to Sri Aman, my parents also went back Sebuyau today. Uncle Ah Peng visited my house in the afternoon. Lee Juin, Char Sing and Lj's friend (Wei jian?) came pai nian at evening. We played card games together till 7.30pm sth. Can say whole day raining today, dunno who summoned the water buffalo to come this year. The water in the drain gradually rising,some area near kampung Kudei there was flooded edy, that's mean my old house going to be flooded. My uncle drove the van to park at new house matang,lols! But now the rain stopped dy, hopefully the water will subside after a while and will not enter the house, if not my uncle need to clean up again.

P/s: Hehe, get to drive my fifth uncle's Toyota Vios today....

No comments: