Nuffnanger :-)

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 5 of CNY

Hmm...today supposed to go to Matt and Faye's house to bai nian, but then was tired in the afternoon, then lazy to go edy. Maybe will only go 2moro, or maybe not going since our house quite far from each other and my Pajero was not here(It was at Sebuyau). So I also stayed at home the whole day. My sis's friend (Slyvia & baby & Husband)came to visit our house today. Well, my bro went out the whole day, he was even overnight at his friend's house. My friends (Chiang Lung, Shu Pin, Yew Xun, Lii Chyuan, Aaron and Jin Long?) came over my place at 8.30pm++ while I was eating noodles, watching House at the same time,hehe! Well, we did play Mahjong for 2 rounds, Shu Pin won first round while I won second round. Next we started out first gambling this year.Haha we played small, everyone will take turn to become "Zhuan Jia" for 5 rounds, Min bet=RM0.10, Max bet= RM0.50-0.70. Lols, in the end I still lose RM1.80, well I guess the big winner is either Aaron or Yew Xun la. We watched "Ghost mirror" from pps for a while, it was really scary, thrilling enough, haha, u guys should watch it too. Exchanged some movies from Aaron's external hardisk. They stayed at my place until 1.30am, thanks to Nertz addiction. It was a close match though.

p/s: My grandpa went back old house...and thanks God that the water didnt rise so much till entering the house yesterday.

No comments: