Nuffnanger :-)

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

2nd Day of CNY






Hehe, 2day didn't really go visit, just stayed at home most of the time, only went to visit Auntie Mary at night. Woke up at 11.30am this morning, felt that wanna sleep more,lols! CNY really is a good time to sleep,wakaka! It was 6.05pm now,





Everyone was busy preparing great meal for 2nite's party(6.30-7pm start). My dad invited quite a lot of ppl-his friends and my mum's relatives, there are really a lot of nice food,hehe!!








O ya, what was interesting 2day was we borrowed a mahjong set from Auntie Mary.Hmm...so we got a free lesson from my dad and my uncle. They are pro man, lols! Actually this is my second time to learn about Mahjong, still remembered first time I learnt from Qi Hao & Jon during Sem 1 time. Nothing to do that time and tried to learn new thing. Hmm...that time gaik Si is a Mahjong Queen wor, don't play play! But then soon her fame was replaced by Sharon, sad. Hmm...really enjoyed playing Mahjong just now!




We played 5-6 rounds I guess, and I won 3 rounds,hehe, not bad le! But then everytime is win without "Tai", means win very little only la. I learnt few stuff about Counting money for Mahjong today. So Pong Pong= 2 Tai, Qing Yi Se= 1 Tai, Ping Hu(Without the big piece and flowers)= 2 Tai, If u r the dealer and u win by that round's direction, then you will get 2 Tai, others get 1 Tai only if they win. So u may win as many Tai as you can!! Before the game, just decide how much u guys willing to pay per Tai,haha! Tell u guys, we really very into Mahjong just now until a call rang and we just realized that we forgot to pick up my bro who was at his friend's house, waited for like half an hour long edy.Lols!


P/s: Hmm...received 1 Ang Paw today only, more Ang Paws, pls "Lai"!

No comments: