Nuffnanger :-)

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rudy's Birthday!

Have CSU (History Taking) in the morning.Be the first one to interact with the SP. Hmm...the first SP is an Indian guy who is very serious, never smile,lols. He was given a script to be a Chinese SP, complaining about breathless and edema on the leg. Hmm..thought no need ask for race, he is a chinese man! Given the name Benny Chan! Haih...second sp is an indian guy too, but he not as serious as the first one,and sometimes know how to make a joke.He is complaining about chest pain.He said he had chest pain on and off in the past 3 months when loading and unloading stuff but refuse to see doctor as he thought it was only some muscle pain.Until one morning he suffer a different kind of chest pain while eating breakfast and only come to see doctor.One of my CSU mate advised him must go to see doctor regarding those symptoms and the SP just answered that's y I am here to see you now, haha! Btw,I sucks in History Taking la...
Miss 2day first lecture by JPJ just now because of celebrating Rudy's birthday at Capri. Hmm...a lot of people attended the birthday celebration. Group 13 members even more than last time reunion outing. There are Rudy, Ying Xin, Yen Ming, Joyce, Wei Chin, Jon, Chin Nam, Keili, Chee Leong,me and my Super OO, Qian Hui.
Others are YH, Natasha, Sabrina,Faye, Matthew and Kar Mun who came later.3 lectures today, came to Student lounge after lectures, am playing pool here. O ya, playing darts too, it's quite fun after long time have not touched the darts.Try to have a darts friendly match with Mervyn, well I won with double check out 14,haha! Hmm...2day supposed to be PBL & Group Studies Day, but we can always make a change, change it to Movie Day instead. Going to watch movie 2nite!!! Hehe.That night I have watched 3 movies, hmm...first movie,continuing from the painted skin which I have not finished it few days ago. The ending is quite ok la, not that boring and it is quite touching too. Then plan to watch IT with Natasha and Ying Xin, but the dvd sucks, cant even open the file.Lols, then changed to watch 40 Year old Virgin.
Hmm...quite funny some of the scenes,especially this,, the scene where the virgin guy went to have body wax,to pullhishe body hairs out, he swear when everytime the girl pull the hairs out, lols. It's super funny here! We can see patches here and there in the end when he gave up not to pull all out.I give it 3.9 out of 5 stars. Went to yamcha at mamak downstair with Jamie and Natasha after that, and went to student lounge to play pool until 12am with Jamie. Reached home, packed my stuff coz going back to Kch 2moro, YH was waken up by me maybe when I was packing my stuff, since that he couldn't sleep back, then we watch IP Man,
hmm...a very nice kung fu movie. IP Man is the best kung fu guy I have ever seen in movie, haha. I rate it 4.1 out of 5 stars. Yahoo~!! Going back 2moro!!!

No comments: