Nuffnanger :-)

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Official Holiday has just Started!!!!

Wohoo, selective exam had finished edy....finally official holiday has started now....

Summative result will be out later, haih...sien. Just hope that I can get what I want, please?? Give me what I want, ok?

Going to 1 Utama later, hmm....will need to buy few stuff/ presents.....don't know what should I buy, and plus I have not much money left already.....I am broke...

Going back Kuching on 19 Dec, hehe, my grandpa's birthday!!!!! So excited, wakaka!!!

20 Dec...Party at Delon's house!!

Then 22 Dec.....Xiao Yaw's birthday celebration!!!!

28-31 Dec....GP Posting in Asia's Clinic!!!!

Should really plan well for my holiday......must not be wasted like every holidays I had....

An Ultimate Plan is coming up soon!!!!

1 comment:

Sharon -雪人 said...

ooOoOo...found ur bloggie
great that ur holiday started...
mine is ending in 2 weeks time...urghh....
see u round