Nuffnanger :-)

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2nd Day of Posting

Reached clinic at about 8.10am, hehe, the doctor just reached a while before me. Today there were 30 cases in the morning and 15 cases in the afternoon. A lot of familiar faces today because there were few same people who were coming back for follow up. This includes an old woman the day before who has to come back to change her dressing. A lot of medical check up tests today. And I saw 2 familiar faces-Sebuyau people today. Heard from them that there are dengue/ chikungunya outbreak in Sebuyau right now. Now the fogging activity is carried out in Sebuyau. And today managed to ask the family history from a patient with hypertension. Visited the dispensary counter with all the drugs, forgot all my pharmacology knowledge already, haih........

p/s: 2 more days to go..........and 2009 also 2 more days to be gone!!!

      I am wishing 2010 will be a great year for me, u, and everyone!!!!!

     I will be going back to Sebuyau on 1/1/2010, but before that must have a party at home (New Year's Eve) with family!!!!

No comments: