Nuffnanger :-)

Thursday, December 31, 2009

3rd Day of Posting

Today I reached clinic later than the day before, I called the nurse to ask her to inform the doctor that I was stucked in traffic jam, lol! Lucky me! Hmm...2day saw 32 cases in the morning and 14 cases in the evening. I went out to have brief history taking session with 2 patients before the doctor come,lol. Today the doctor used a lot of equipments including ultrasound for fibroid scanning, ECG to detect any heart abnormalities, nebuliser for asthma aggravated by URTI case, stitching and nail removing for accident case, attempt to remove foreign body which entered the eye. Hehe....so many different cases today....tomorrow is my last day of posting....lalala, will miss the time of learning with doctors and nurses, but not the fact that I have to wake up early! :-(

No comments: