Nuffnanger :-)

Thursday, December 24, 2009

23 Dec 2009

I watched movies on pps---Jennifer's Body & Zombieland just now.

Jennifer's body is ok, great to see the pretty actress, hehe!
Zombieland is hopeless man, not nice though some part is funny...well, I thought it will be nice :-(

Did nothing today, basically just sit at home and watch movies,lol!


2moro will organize some sort of Potluck and Present Exchange Christmas celebration at my house!
Hopefully more people will turn up!

Well, and Christmas Day, maybe will go Sematan with family, wohoo!!! Anticipating for it!!!!

Aiyoyo, GP Posting is going to start soon, and I have forgotten my stuff, should faster revise and be smart, sien, yet I am still doing nothing but only sleep, eat, watch, play, enjoy.....holiday supposed to have fun isn't it??? But I don't wanna suffer in Sem 5 le....arrgh,,,,haih....

No comments: