Nuffnanger :-)

Monday, December 7, 2009

Eternal Life??

New perspective of life??? Hmmm...I finally graduated from the 3 Days Dao Seminar, haha. It was indeed a very long (from 7-6.30pm everyday), hard (need to wake up at 5.30am everyday) yet very informative (17 lectures, imagine that!) plus touching (tears shake occur but not mine) experience. I learnt a lot about life from it. However I still need some time to truely seen through it.I know it is good, precise but I just need to know it more and deeper. I have make an oath to help others.....maybe I will wait for a suitable time. We all deserve to get to there, and I really want all my lovely family members, great friends and the one I love to be there. Life is not all about studying, working, earning money, enjoying!!! We should do something more meaningful!!! :-)

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Yay.. You've finally said something that made sense. LOL :)