Nuffnanger :-)

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Getting Old....

Orientation is always fun for me. I still remembered the first time becoming an OO, I have enjoyed so so much and even felt that it's my orientation instead of the junior's. Started when I first joined IMU, I was assigned to Group 13 (MEDT1/08)-The lucky 13, then become Head OO of Group 8 (ME2/08)-Freakin' Gr8,after that become spy of Group 8 (MEDT1/09) again-We R Str8, and now OO of Group 8 once again (ME2/09)-Infinity. Wow, there are 4 generations now in a group, haha!!! Time really flies, now I am in Sem 4 already, suddenly felt that everything had been changed since I first joined IMU. That time I am just a naive and happy person who enjoy all the time. Now, I felt that I am less excited and enthusiastic towards orientation and a lot of stuff, seriously don't know why? Maybe I am just getting older?? Or maybe it's just the routine which makes me felt that there is nothing new? I am giving up eventually...hope that I still can hold on to it...

p/s: I like the Orientation Indoor Concept, it's very creative!!! Well done, Wen Peng & See Wei...

No comments: