Nuffnanger :-)

Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Complicated Feeling

I have this feeling, it's compressing against my heart, it's controlling my thoughts,emotions, behaviours. I really don't know what is it?? I am just feeling not happy, I am worried about something, I am doomed for my life..although I am really in happy surroundings, with my family and friends. Haih..life, why do you make me so complicated?? Why don't you make my life easier? Why don't you just make everyone happy when they deserve the happiness?? I seriously need cure for this. Anyone can help me and tell me what to do?? Please, don't make yourself think too much, Ickes!


U Need to Learn NOT to THINK TOO MUCH...

1 comment:

sexualbutterfly said...

but d brain is made 4 thinking ma hahahaa!chill dude!i oso think alot, abit too much dat it aint good 4 my emotions hahaa