Nuffnanger :-)

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Car Driver without License

Finally, after the poor owner drive without license for almost 1 year, he got his car license made & renewed!!! He went to make a police report (lost car license), took 4 passport size pictures.Hmm...quite satisfied with my Leng Zai look on the new car license, lol!!! I can never surpassed my dad. The way he did things is very organised, unlike me. He listed all the things he needs to do and finish it one by one. On the other hand,I am just keep on delaying things which I should have done much more earlier. Visited Ah Gong today. Bought new shirts!! Ate Bubu Caca cooked by mum, hmm...I still missed the translucent flour added in the Bubu Caca which I enjoyed eating them when I was a kid (at my neighbour's house last time), but sadly my mum didn't put in those,hmm....but, they tasted good too!!!

No comments: