Nuffnanger :-)

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Finally

Finally, I have done with my Ielts!!! Yeah...it makes me temporarily away from all these worries before the result out on 12 June. Sigh....I have no confidence in achieving my target. But still, I hope there is someone up there to help me pass this difficult gate in my life, pls! I really don't want to sit for it again and again. Got phobia edy...In the past 1 week have been busying with SRC stuff and ielts. Now, I shall really 99.9% concentrate on studies....seriously!!!! I really should increase full speed to 100%....to chase up with other batchmates...wait for me...


P/s: Saw Ripa, Shalini and Shafinah at Ielts centre..saw Jack in Subang. Sing K today with YX & YH at Endah Parade after I came back!!! Last day of enjoying...

No comments: