Nuffnanger :-)

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday (28/5/09)

Went to Subang Jaya with YH this morning.(RM13.10) Finally, I got to collect my A-level cert after it had been abandoned for almost 2 years,lols! Went to find Pathlab at SS15/4d. Couldn't find it. Haih...asked someone, they said it had been moved to Taipan. Lol. Got the phone number from Pathlab main line. Call the branch, get the add, grab a taxi (RM8), the taxi driver was really impatient. WTH, haih...bad impression for me to him. Luckily we managed to find pathlab in Taipan. Yeah, finally got full blood test done + additional Helicobacter Pylori test. After that, grab a taxi back to Sunway Pyramid(RM10), waited for Mei Han, Pui Mun, Shu Yee and Gaik Si to come. Went to Kim Gary to celebrate Pui Mun's birthday.... Alex came after we finished the food..chitchatting till about 3pm. Ops, have to go for Ielts Speaking test, grab a taxi from Sunway to IDP (RM7)-quite expensive though. My test supposedto be at 3.45pm. But they have empty slot, so let me in first. Shit, an Indian lady again. Last time my examiner was an Indian lady too, and I did badly for my speaking. After the speaking, I think I did not that well too, just keep on repeating the same thing. Dunno what to say. But, really hope that it will not be as bad as last time. I just need at least 6.0 for speaking ok, pls bless me. Took train back after that. waited the train for almost 1 hour. Haih...tired. Reached Sri Petaling station at about 6pm. went to SRC room, saw Zia, Asvini and Jodie. Then, went back home to eat with YX. Got a call from dad & mum, thanks for caring for the test I had done. Today gonna settle the budget thingy before can study. Later gonna yamcha with OO-Qian Hui and few of my orientation mates.Ickes, don't play facebook anymore, faster get all the things done so that you can study!!!!


p/s:Wow, total taxi expenses=RM38.10 (faint)

No comments: