Nuffnanger :-)

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Post Summative

The exam OBA is ok for me, but EMQ, MEQ and OSPE suck. Haih...can't do good in all of them, dunno why?? Sien...after exam, then went for fedback session, can't see most of the answers as I didn't bring my spec,lol! But I guess I got a lot of wrongs except OBA la. Sien..After feedback, go for lunch. 1.15pm, meeting at SRC meeting room. Then, 3.30pm, gonna go for bowling at Endag Parade(suppose to have my house try-out), but only few attended. When we reached Endah parade, it was fully booked for comepetition, lol. So, it will be rescheduled to probably monday? Will see. But, after that we(me, yh, mervyn) went to mv to play bowling with shing. Pegasus is really strong,lol. They dominated the bowling game, followed by hydra and phoenix. After bowling, eat at McDonald. After McD, went for movie!!! It's Angels & Demons. Quite an OK movie, but it's kind of mysterious. Sushi King with Mervyn after that. While others continue movie marathon to watch Star Trek. They said it was nice. Hmm...maybe should watch next time. Wanna play pool but it was damn expensive, then went to race car and play free throw instead. After MV trip, went to Ajimal Mamak.. reached home at 1.30am, tired. 2moro have to wake up early, shit.. before 7am..

No comments: