Nuffnanger :-)

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tagged by my cousin, Kang Ling!


IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE! :D
Wishing everyone a happy Merry Christmas!!!

So yeah,doing the quiz Kang Ling asked me to do

1)Who are your beloved?
Family and friends

2)What is the thing that you want most now?
A lucky year 2009 to come

3)What are the goals you want to achieve in?
A lot, too much already...do very well in exams, master guitar skills...

4)What are you afraid to lose?
My family members,friends. Without them my life will be meaningless!

5)If you have one more wish to wish for, what will it be?
Hope that my family and friends will stay healthy always.

6)Do you believe in ETERNAL love?
No.

7)If you met someone you love a lot, will you confess to him/her?
Depends on situation and opportunity.

8)What would you do with 200 bucks?
Not much thing I can do with it, Lols. Just spent RM200 yesterday, bought 2 slacks and a spec.

9)What are your favourite colours?
I like dark colours, especially black, and one of my friend told me that I like red because I have a lot of red things, eg:hp, sport shoe, lols.

10)What type of people you hate most?
The person who talk bad behind people, not keeping promise

11)Which country do you want to go now?
Australia! Any country out of Malaysia!

12) Who makes you laugh?
Friends, family, cousins :D

13)What are you doing now?
This quiz.

14)Do you find a need to find a stead?
no.

15)What do you want your friendship to be like?
Long-lasting

16)Your horoscope is?
Scorpio

17)Do you like eating paos?
Erm, yea, Char Siew Pao especially!!!

18)Do you like anyone now?
Erm...not sure too....maybe ya, it's complicated!

19)Who would you spend your day with if this your last day?
Family, friends.

20)Are you in a relationship now?
No.

Instruction: Remove 1 question from above and add in your personal question. Make it a total of 20 question, then tag 7 people in your list. list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their tagboard that they have been tagged. Whoever does this tag will get a BLESSING from all :)

The 7 people that I chose:
1. Ying Xin
2. Yen Haw
3. Keili
4. Chiang Lung
5. Shu Pin
6. Jew Xun

No comments: