Nuffnanger :-)

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Shit Triangle 7 Bottle







While reading newspaper today, I saw this on the main page of See Hua Daily News. Triangle seven bottle causes harm???? I took my bottle and turned it upside down, OMG!!!what I saw is a triangle 7 too!!! and the word PC means polycarbonate.Wth, I have been using this bottle for more than 6 months I guess...and now I just know this...shit! According to the article, the plastic bottle will release chemical bisphenol A even though put at room temperature. And it will cause harms such as damage to sexual organs, tumour worsen, breast cancer cell has abnormal change, sperm count decreases. Research had shown those who exposed to bisphenol A has higher risk to get heart disease and diabetes too. So, anyone who is still using platic bottle which has triangle 7 printed on the base, pls throw it away!!!!

No comments: