Nuffnanger :-)

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

7 December 2008

New Year 2009 is approaching….time really flies.
Memories-good, bad, happy, sad have all become histories, fading away. People tend to forget about the past. So, I really wish that everyone can appreciate what they have now. Appreciate everyday as today is a “present” for you, live life to the fullest. We really don’t know what will happen in next year, month, day, hour, minute and even second.

It’d been 9 years long. I could not see her, talk to her. I still remember the time when I showed him my result book. I got fourth position among 55 students in the class. I was happy and she showed more happiness on her face while lying on the bed. She praised me and at the same time asked me to keep up my good work. I really will, and always will……

Today, but back to year 1999 is the day which my grandma was no longer in this world. That day I was in Sebuyau, abruptly roused in the morning by the cry of my sister. I was numbed that time and did not know how to react because we just back from Kuching the day before and she was still able to talk to us consciously. I still remembered before we wanted to go back Sebuyau, we gave her a visit. I was at first did not want to see her as I thought we would be back soon from Sebuyau but finally I visited her, now I have no regret. My heart really felt warm when she called out my name at the time she saw me stepping into her room. To me she is really a very understanding and caring grandma. Ah Ma, you will be always in my heart, forever will….

No comments: