Nuffnanger :-)

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dinner at Anchor House

Yesterday was a surprise birthday dinner party for my cousin, Ah Hui Jie. There were quite a lot of people (20 people) went to Anchor House to have dinner together. Haha, these are the photos…..











My little cousin wanted to reserve his stomach for the pizza later and he only ate the noodles and refused the other dishes. Lols, he spent his time sketching there.





After dinner, we went to The Spring.Hehe, there were a lot of people there since it was a Friday night. We window shopping in the mall until most of the shops going to close.Haha.







Before going back home, my family went to buy pizzas. There are 4 pizzas.Wow, and of course my little cousin was the first one rushing to eat the pizzas.




After pizzas, we played Nertz. Haha, with my cousins. Now they are addicted to Nertz too!!! Lols!!!

No comments: