Nuffnanger :-)

Monday, December 6, 2010

All Alone

I am all alone when it comes to PROB SOLVING/UNHAPPY MOMENTS!

I cried, I emo, I upset...
ALL by myself...
There is no one/not even one people who will cheer me up/make me smile/confirm with me that there is still some1 who will always support me no matter what...
I Hold on to it, Forgot & Forget, Move on in my Life...
But sometimes TEAR just flow uncontrollably...no one will understand..
I have to settle it myself/cheer myself up
and told myself to look at different direction...

Well, just because I am NOT a SHARING person...
Maybe I just get used to keep my feelings to myself all the time...
I just don't know how to express them like some people...not that I dont want to share them...
So sorry to my family, friends...
I am ALL ALONE...
I knew this & I will accept it!
I am ALL ALONE...:-(

No comments: