Nuffnanger :-)

Friday, June 12, 2009

Brightness

For the first time I see there are some hopes, although not that bright, but there are at least some!! I felt relief! This had boost up my confidence level, thanks a lot! What I must do is to keep rocking, maintaining it!!! O ya, just came back from KKB at 7.30pm. It was very fun. I learnt a lot there, especially in A & E department. Haha, get to see 1 case which a uncle dislocated his ulna-radius bone and the MA have to try very hard to pull it back as it is far more dislocate than normal cases. I can felt the patient was in pain at that time. Ouch!! Had a good time staying with my KKB housemates-Mogan, Benedict, Samuel + girls (from other house)-Faye, Angeline and Yan Qi. First night pasar malam, second night Nertz, third night movie marathon. Lols! Hope to go back to there next time and learn more!!! Wohoo!!!

No comments: