Nuffnanger :-)

Monday, June 15, 2009

Bad Mood

I am in bad mood, but don't know why? Recalled everything that had happened, just felt that God was joking around with me. There is nothing good for me, what I have, received is nothing if compared to others. I need to work really hard to get what I want, and even though after all the hardwork, there is nothing much left for me, it is always like that. I have lost too much confidence since last time, I am not glad of myself,I always think that I am just a useless person living in this world. That's one of the reason I don't dare to try, and even give up very easily.I scared anything I tried, the outcome is not good. U might said at least you tried, but I have experienced it, the feeling was really painful. And I don't dare to feel it once again....Why? Why my life is so...miserable? I suck in everything, anything.

p/s: I am feeling that I have some "charm" power, not for myself but for others around me. Anyway, live happily people, don't be like me...

No comments: