Nuffnanger :-)

Friday, April 24, 2009

One of the Free Friday..

Yesterday was OHM (Official House Meeting). I am assigned to Hwa Rang house. He is our house captain. Guess what, our house name is phoenix, Red color!!! No one wants to be bowling reps, so I took it. Hehe, and....

Friday

Today we (Me, Jamie, Yen Haw, Mervyn, Jon, Qi Hao and Leon) went to practise bowling, haha.

M=Mervyn, I=Ickes, J=Jamie

First game(Yeah, I won)


Second game(Wow, Mervyn dominated the whole game)



Today no class!!!! But there is PBL, thanks to Dr. Ahmed. WTH, he made me wanna give up on medicine. To him, Thomas is the only one who s up to standard, others are not. We are nothing compared to him. Sad, made me feel myself so so stupid and helpless. Another thing troubled me is the IELTS. Must hand in before August. Dunno whether I can achieve the required grade or not, sigh! If not no more PMS option, no guarantee on Seremban too.Before going bowling, suddenly there are some issues regarding clubs and funding, supposed to go bowl at 1.30pm, dragged to 2.05pm. Sad....sorry to the ppl who have waited for us....

In the evening went to Ikano in conjunction of Earth Day Carnival, saw a lot of amazing reused stuff. Really salute those 2 Japanese people,travelled all over the world to enjoy and earn a dollar by performing special music, YH and I bought the CD, the songs are quite nice.

Group Picture 1


Group Picture 2

No comments: